Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tie Bottom T-shirt redo

Here is a tutorial of how to make a tied bottom t-shirt. I got this idea from (http://thecraftcaboodle.blogspot.ca/2012/07/tie-bottom-top-from-old-t-shirt.html) and I added my own flare to it.

Materials:

  • T-shirt (can be bigger than you or fitted)
  • Scissors
STEP ONE:

Lay your t-shirt out nice and flat. Cut off the sleeves and the collar.



STEP TWO:

Find how long you want the shirt to be and cut a straight line in the back and two inches into the front then cut a huge triangle to the bottom and cut down the center of the triangle.


 Tie the bottom and you get this.

Now to add my own flare I decided to cut slits into the side to make it bigger and more flowy and just to make it look cool.

STEP THREE:

Lay the edge of the shirt nice and flat.


Cut slits about a finger wide. Then stretch them out nice and tight.

Then you end up with something like this.


Enjoy =D

No comments:

Post a Comment