Sunday, September 9, 2012

diy Checkered Nails

How to make checkered pattern nails. It is really easy.

Materials:
  • Tape
  • Scissors
  • Two colors of nail polish
  • Clear coat (optional)
STEP ONE:

Paint your nails a solid color. Then take a small piece of tape and cut it in half. Place tape on your nail so that the tape covers the green area (see picture below).

 STEP TWO:

Take the second color of nail polish and paint nail over nail polish that isn't covered with tape. Then peal off tape before nail polish dries but do it slowly so as to not mess up the polish.

And there you have it checkered nails. If you want you can cover it in a clear coat to make it last longer. I didn't cause I'm under the belief that I do too much with my hands so clear coats never work. If you have a really good brand to suggest to me please comment below =D have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment