Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So... Yeah...

If you didn't see I put up two diy tutorials I did awhile back of some things I was doing before school took my life away to try and organize my room (totally didn't work as well as hoped but alas it was fun). Not sure when I'll do the next one or the next update like that will be maybe how I photograph things or draw something I'm not sure. Oh the world of possibilities. But now I need to go and study for my oh so fun Government Exam tomorrow and probably get sleep since I got very little last night. Gosh I want a be at home movie date. I really just want to sit. Maybe the next update will be how to bully your boyfriend into just sitting and not doing any homework or worrying about homework. It will be the toughest thing I have ever done (since I worry about everything). Well have a good night all and I hope you enjoy the diy's and better ones to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment