Sunday, September 9, 2012

How to freshen Clothes Quick

This morning I got up and threw on some clothes but as I smelled the jacket I was wearing it didn't smell all pretty and I really want to smell pretty today for sure cause Evan get's back in town. So I came up with this fast tutorial to freshen up clothes.

Materials:
  • Fabric Softener
  • Spray Bottle
  • Piece of Clothing
  • Dryer (or hang to dry but that will take longer)

STEP ONE:

Get your spray bottle and fabric softener (I use dreamy desire by Gain it is the best smelling one I've had so far it really makes me happy =D ) and fill the spray bottle most of the way up. Add a very small amount of fabric softener (not even to the first line if you need a measurement).

Your solution with be cloudy white.


STEP TWO:

Lay out your clothing and spray it down till it is a little damp (do to both sides).


STEP THREE:

Place in dryer for a few minutes.


And there you have it clean smelling clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment