It is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend the Coffee Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer. For real I love it so so much. But I do like a little extra peppermint so I add a little peppermint extract to it.
- (2) Containers
- (1/4 cup) Coffee
- (1qt) Water
- Paper towels
- Get the container ready and open up your coffee and pour into container.
- Pour cold water into container.
- Mix together till all the coffee is wet.
- Cover container and let sit for eight hours or longer (I did twelve cause I like my coffee pretty strong)
- Grab the second container and place strainer over it and place paper towels over the strainer.
- Pour the steeped coffee through the strainer into the second container.
- Use the spoon to press down the coffee grounds to make sure you get all the liquid from the coffee.
- Place the stained coffee in the fridge till cold.
- When ready to serve place ice in glass till the glass is almost full, fill glass halfway with coffee and the rest with milk and sugar till it is how you like it.
Enjoy your coffee creations!
Frozen Yogurt Bluberries