Wednesday, September 5, 2012

diy Painted Mason Jars


Awhile back I got some mason jars and was really excited to do stuff with them and so I did my first thing that came to mind. I painted the inside of them. And it was super easy. Here is how I did it but obviously there are many other ways to design. This is just for general idea.

Supplies:
  • Mason Jar
  • Paint
  • Paper Plate
STEP ONE:
First place a generous amount of paint on the inside of jar.


STEP TWO:
Swirl the jar around till you run out of paint to swirl or like how it turned out.


STEP THREE:
Repeat Step One with different color until you are done. This is how mine turned out.



What I use these for are to hold my pens and pencils on my desk. They turned out really well and in the month or so that I've had them they haven't chipped even with the constant use (one thing I was worried about).

Thanks for reading. If you have questions please feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment