Tuesday, September 18, 2012

diy Peppermint Mocha Creamer

9-18

Today I decided to make my own Peppermint Mocha Creamer since I went through my store bought bottle very very quickly. I haven't quite perfected it yet but I think I am close and when I'm done I will put actual measurements for you. Here is what I did today.

Ingredients:
  • Half and Half
  • Milk (I used Skim)
  • Sugar
  • Chocolate Syrup
  • Peppermint Extract
  • Dropper













STEP ONE:

Poor the Half and Half into the container like below.


STEP TWO:

Add chocolate syrup. And a drop of peppermint extract.


STEP THREE:

Mix together.


Pour into glass. It wasn't as good as I wanted so I added two drops peppermint. Add a spoonfull of sugar. And a splash of milk and it was better. I'll work on a final recipe in a couple days once I run out of this mixture.

9-19

IT HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!!

I finally figured out how to make it (it probably is easier just to go buy it but I wanted to make it and it's really good).

Ingredients:

  • (1/2 cup) Half and Half
  • (1 cup) Milk (I used Skim)
  • (1 tbs) Sugar
  • (3 tbs) Cocoa Powder
  • (40 drops) Peppermint Extract


STEP ONE:

Pour in the milk and half and half.


STEP TWO:

Add cocoa, sugar and peppermint.

STEP THREE:

Mix together.

STEP FOUR:

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment