- Knitting needle 10mm
- Sewing Machine (or you can hand sew with the yarn)
- cnf- cable needle hold in front
- cnb- cable needle hold in back
- lf- left needle
- Row 1(RS): k4, p4, k6, p4, k4.
- Row 2: p4, k4, p6, k4, p4.
- Row 3: k4, p4, k6, p4, k4.
- Row 4: p4, k4, p6, k4, p4.
- Row 5: k4, p4, slip 3 sts to cnf, k3 from ln, slip sts from cn onto ln then k3, p4, k4
- Row 6: p4, k4, p6, k4, p4
- Repeat steps 1-6 until you reach desired length.
- When finished fold the work in half so that the right sides are facing each other. Sew one side of the work together to make a hood.
- If you would like to make pockets for your hands at the ends of the scarf use a the same type of method. Fold the ends so that the right sides are facing each other and sew the sides together to make pockets.