Tuesday, October 23, 2012

-.-

Sorry for not posting much this week. It's been crazy. Had my birthday and then I'm working a lot babysitting for a missions conference at my church and that along with my homework and classes... It's just been very busy. What I will try to get done this week is a recipe for some halloween themed treat. Haven't decided which one yet. And I think I'll be doing a process of drawing that I use tutorial. That's all I can promise because later this week I have a pumkin carving party, photo shoot, halloween parade and family bday party and also along with homework and classes. Thanks for sticking around and being patient :)

If you'd like to know what is going on with me you can follow me on twitter. I'm semi active on that =D And I will be tweeting about what is coming up on the blog =D

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/GiselleColon1

No comments:

Post a Comment