If you need clarification on the pattern please comment.
- Knitting needle 10mm
- Sewing Machine (or you can hand sew with the yarn)
- cnf- cable needle hold in front
- cnb- cable needle hold in back
- lf- left needle
- *___* -repeat what is inside till end of row
What you will be making is a big rectangle. How long it is is up to you (How many you cast on and how many times you repeat the steps.)
Cast on a multiple of 14 plus 8. See Pattern.
This first part is for where the buttons will be placed. You can repeat these steps until you are satisfied.
- Row 1(RS): k
- Row 1(RS): k4, *p4, k6, p4, *k4.
- Row 2: p4, *k4, p6, k4, *p4.
- Row 3: k4, *p4, k6, p4, *k4.
- Row 4: p4, *k4, p6, k4, *p4.
- Row 5: k4, *p4, slip 3 sts to cnf, k3 from ln, slip sts from cn onto ln then k3, p4, *k4
- Row 6: p4, *k4, p6, k4, *p4
- Repeat steps 1-6 until you reach desired length.